Every visitor entering the territory of the Labyrinth Entertainment Park asks, “What is in that gigantic dome?” There lies the dark, full of cobwebs, eerie sounds, and mystery – the Horror Maze. As soon as you step through its doors, not everyone dares to take further steps. Strange sounds, whispers, and darkness make even the most avid adventure lovers doubt their courage.
The Horror Maze is unique and the only one of its kind in Lithuania because it hides three interactive zombies. They scream, move, shake walls, and are activated by your movement. So get ready to be scared in the most unexpected places in the Horror Maze. Does it sound frighteningly true? However, it’s not as terrifying as it may seem from the first sentences. While the zombies have a truly intimidating appearance, not everyone is frightened by them. It all depends on your mindset and your fears before entering this maze. By the way, this maze is very popular among students, although teachers rarely dare to step into it 🙂
Nevertheless, both parents and teachers, before entering this maze with children, should familiarize themselves with its description and rules:
- The images in the Horror Maze can strongly shock sensitive children or adults. So, go with small children only if you are sure that the images will not be too scary for them.
- Various lights flicker in the maze, which can negatively affect visitors experiencing epileptic or migraine attacks. Therefore, if lights and sounds can harm your well-being, we do not recommend entering this maze. R
- unning and pushing are prohibited in the Horror Maze.
- Touching and damaging decorations and interactive zombies are prohibited. Any damage is dealt with according to the park’s rules.
- The maze is monitored by video cameras.
Labirintų parkas – nepamirštamos pramogos ir geras laikas!